I have been in the travel industry for 15 years, and I draw on that experience now in my position as General Manager here at Motorhome Republic. Being in charge of the global leader in online motorhome rental is a great privilege and a role that I get maximum enjoyment from every day. Searching for new ways to grow our offering, explore new motorhome markets and make things easier for our customers to book the right campervan for them is something I am very passionate about.Read More
About Compass Campers Motorhome Hire and Rentals New ZealandCompass Campers Travel offer quality rental Campervans & Motorhomes and rental cars in New Zealand.
Our competitive rental prices include:
- 24 hour freephone help line
- free one way hires between branches
- unlimited kilometres
- no charge for extra drivers
- free city or airport transfer to Auckland or Christchurch branches
- fully equiped modern fleet
- all our Motorhomes and Campervans come fully equipped with everything you need to make your New Zealand touring holiday a fantastic experience.
We have superb range of vehicles to suit your touring needs and budget.
This website is owned and operated by Motorhome Republic Ltd, a global leader in motorhome rental distribution. Our financial centre and marketing office is based at Level 5, 12 Madden Street, Auckland, New Zealand. Thank you for booking with us.
Meet our motorhome specialists
Our specialist motorhome consultants are based in Australasia, and we are ready to help you 24 hours a day. Below are some of the faces to match the names you might come across when booking with us.
Phil General Manager - Motorhomes
- Favourite motorhome: Star RV
- Favourite destination: Canada's West Coast
Best motorhome tip: Add a few extra days on to your itinerary! There is nothing worse on a motorhome holiday than having to leave a place unexplored due to lack of time. Adding a few extra days might save you having to fly all the way back again next year to see the things that you missed.
Pierre Operations Manager
- Favourite motorhome: Touring Car
- Favourite destination: Wellington, NZ
Best motorhome tip: I always recommend securing the vehicle first to avoid missing out - and then planning your trip.
Susy Chinese Market Strategy Manager
- Favourite motorhome: Kea
- Favourite destination: New Zealand
Best motorhome tip: Motorhome Republic have the best rates and range of supply for our customers. You can rest assured that you have a great deal on your campervan rental.
Adam Account Manager – New Zealand, USA and Canada
- Favourite motorhome: Jucy
- Favourite destination: South Island, New Zealand
Best motorhome tip: Motorhomes are ideal to take to festivals. You get your own space, running water and it's much nicer than staying in a tent!
Tony Account Manager
- Favourite motorhome: Just Go UK
- Favourite destination: Byron Bay, Australia
Best motorhome tip: Don’t plan too much! Savour the freedom of mobility within your itinerary and take a few days extra to linger in the spots you most enjoy.
Anuradha Sales Support Consultant - Motorhomes
- Favourite motorhome: Apollo
- Favourite destination: Kerala, India
Best motorhome tip: Always plan in advance. Lock in your motorhome first before booking your flights.
Jessie Motorhome Sales Team Leader
- Favourite motorhome: Maui
- Favourite destination: New Zealand
Best motorhome tip: If you are traveling in a group we can get you some good discounts. The more vehicles you need the bigger the savings but these need to be booked early to avoid disappointment.
Shu’aib Sales Support Team Leader - Motorhomes
- Favourite motorhome: Just Go Motorhomes
- Favourite destination: London
Best motorhome tip: We are the best in the business, so come to us for all your motor home inquiries. Book early to avoid disappointment and take full insurance.
Sue Senior Sales Support Consultant - Motorhomes
- Favourite motorhome: Road Bear
- Favourite destination: USA - Pacific North West
Best motorhome tip: If there are four of you travelling, consider hiring a six-berth instead of a four-berth as the extra room will make all the difference.
Gaesi Reservation Sales Consultant - Motorhomes
- Favourite motorhome: Fraserway
- Favourite destination: Central North Island, New Zealand
Best motorhome tip: One-way hires can be difficult to organise and confirm, particularly for the USA or anywhere in Europe. Never leave this to chance.
Gabriela Sales Support Consultant - Motorhomes
- Favourite motorhome: Apollo RV
- Favourite destination: Seattle, USA
Best motorhome tip: Consider taking additional insurance cover for peace of mind, this is so important. I am more than happy to explain more in detail.
Luke Reservation Sales Consultant - Motorhomes
- Favourite motorhome: McRent
- Favourite destination: Scandinavia
Best motorhome tip: Please be aware of the statutory and bank holidays that are observed by the country you are intending to travel to, as well as holidays specific to that country such as school and tertiary holiday breaks. These periods will see an increase in both demand and rental costs therefore effecting the availability of motor homes. Sometimes a good counter to this increased demand is to book before or after these holiday periods. (It may also result in a cheaper rental!)